I really liked having this plan last week. For some reason, typing it out made me stick to it! Everything was great last week - I didn't try the boca brats but used chicken instead! Here is this week's plan!Monday - Fiesta Taco Casserole, rice - This was great!
Tuesday - Chicken Salad, crossiants, fruit
Wednesday - Leftover Buffet!
Thursday - We are going to the Bengals game again so we will eat on our way there.
Friday - Ranch Ham Skillet, potatoes
Saturday - Fuss Free Ravioli and Cheese Bake, salad and homemade bread
Sunday - Neighborhood golf outing - I will make a Chinese Slaw to share!
Chinese Slaw
1 lb. bag of slaw mix
1 pkg. Oriental flavor Ramen noodles
1 C sunflower seeds
1 C sliced almonds
6 green onions, sliced
Dressing:
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup white vinegar
Flavor packet from Ramen noodles
Break up dry noodles into large salad bowl. Add sunflower seeds, almonds, green onions and slaw mix. Whisk together all dressing ingredients. Add dressing to slaw mixture just before serving. Toss well.
Serves 8-10
1 pkg. Oriental flavor Ramen noodles
1 C sunflower seeds
1 C sliced almonds
6 green onions, sliced
Dressing:
3/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup sugar
1/3 cup white vinegar
Flavor packet from Ramen noodles
Break up dry noodles into large salad bowl. Add sunflower seeds, almonds, green onions and slaw mix. Whisk together all dressing ingredients. Add dressing to slaw mixture just before serving. Toss well.
Serves 8-10
I will let you know how everything went!




you do a phenomenal job menu planning... how do you decide what to have when? I can't ever stick with my plans...
ReplyDelete