Saturday, August 8, 2009

Swimming

Last Thursday, monkey finished swimming lessons. This session, he took lessons at the outside pool. He did a great job and had a lot of fun. I waited until the end of summer to sign him up for outdoor lessons thinking it would be nice and warm every day. But until the last day, it was either cold or rainy every day! The good news is he finally passed level 1 ! YAY! But unfortunatly, he won't be able to take lessons with his two buddies from preschool as they are in level 1.

So on Thursday, I was pretty sure I had mastitis and coach and I were talking about it. Monkey piped up and said, "daddy, we do not talk about boobies" and after scoldeding us, he said, "wait, are you talking about miss lydia? (fyi - miss lydia was his swim teacher). she has big boobies" yep, that's my boy! And for your viewing pleasure - Miss Lydia!


No comments:

Post a Comment