Saturday, August 22, 2009

We are back!

I know it has been a long time since my last post! For some reason, I feel like I always have to post pictures with my posts. But my camera is somewhere at the bottom of my still unpacked suitcase so this will have to do! We had a great time in Denver visiting with my parents. I survived the trip with the two by myself. Thank goodness for Frontier airlines and their Direct TV in every seat! Monkey loved watching Sponge Bob because he is never allowed to watch it at home! While we were there, we relaxed and spent a lot of time at the pool. Monkey took two private lessons and swam for a few seconds by himself with no life jacket! My parents and I saw Julie and Julia. It was cute - I would defiantly recommend it. We took sweet girl with it because she was not loving the babysitter!! She did a great job - it was her third movie!

Today, we went to the Heritage Festival and Parade in Mason. We decided this was the epitome of small town America! Monkey got enough candy to last him well into Christmas! They both loved it. We went with some friends and their two boys and finished up the day with a trip to Chicky Fries:)

No comments:

Post a Comment