Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Menu Plan Monday (or Tuesday!)

I am going to try to stick to my weekly menu planning. We definatly need to stop eating out!! So here is my plan for this week. I also want to try new recipes! Yum-O!

Monday - We made an impromptu trip to Kings Island and had dinner there!
Tuesday - Smokey Tomato Tortellini with homemade bread and corn from the farmers market
Wednesday - Tacos, tice
Thursday - Coach and I are going to the Bengals game and monkey will have Mac n Cheese. This is on sale for .88 a box at Whole Foods this week!
Friday - Spaghetti, bread and green beans
Saturday - Grill out something. We are having some people coach works with over for dinner
Sunday - Sausage Penne Pasta (I am going to substitute Boca Brats and see if coach notices! These were on sale for .50 a box a few weeks ago).

1 comment: