Thursday, March 18, 2010

Linking Par-tay

Carey did a linking party on her blog this week and I thought it was a great idea:)

I am in love with these. I think monkey totally needs one when he starts flag football! (Watch the video - it is hilarious!!!) Everything on her site is super cute!

I am thinking of having the Easter Bunny bring this for sweet girl this year. Probably not but it is cute!

I love these shoes in black/silver but I know I will never really buy them. I did try them on at Nordstrom and they are so comfy!

Now that sweet girl is close to walking, I think she needs these in black.

This is a new blog that I like to read - good DIY ideas!

I am wondering if somehting like this can make our GG life simpler??

I think I might try a vege garden this summer. I did it a little bit in Oakley but haven't tried it here yet!

That's all for now!! What do you like to look at?

No comments:

Post a Comment