This year, we will be having bruhcn at our country club (sounds much fancier than it is!) I also just saw this idea for hiding baskets and it looked so cute! I might have the ribbon be the personalized as I would have no use for charms! Monkey is getting some cool stuff in his basket this year including Toy Story 1 & 2 that I got a great deal on!! Both movies for $12 total at Target last week! Plus, each movie has a code good for a free ticket to TS 3 when it comes out this summer. 2 movies and 2 movie tickets for $12 is a super deal in my book!!
A few weeks ago, monkey decided he wanted a tie!! So he will make his tie debut on Sunday - so cute...
Today, Carey and I are taking the kids for spring pictures. Sweet girl will also be having her 1st bday pics taken (2 mos late!!). Better late than never! Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment