Last night, I made homemade bread for the first time. This recipe looked easy - no real kneading, no double rising, etc.. So I mix all the ingredients in my KitchenAid mixer and set it to rise. During the rising, I realized I forgot the salt so hopefully that wont matter *much*. After it had risen, I rolled it, cut it and rolled into rolls and then reread the recipe to see if I was supposed to put butter on the tops of them. During my re-reading, I realized I had only put in 2! eggs... that was FOUR short! Yikes! So I have no idea how these will turn out!! I will let you know. Im going to make some for lunch so we will see!!
ETA - Not too bad but definatly dry... My advice? Use all 6 eggs... lack salt didnt seem to matter though
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment