Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Productivity

I have actually been pretty productive today! While sweet girl slept, I organized the linen closet. I took the top sheet, fitted sheet and pillowcase of each set and put them in the remaining pillowcase - I wish I would have taken a before/after shot but I forgot! Now, my closet has nice packs of sheet sets! much easier for stacking! Monkey and I moved our microwave cart from our old house into my 'workshop' (as monkey calls it!) and created a wrapping station! all my tape, bags, scissors and tissue paper are in it. Now, I need to clean out my wrapping paper tubs and put them in there also! Then we made the US Weekly lentil soup for dinner! Coach and sweet girl are going to stay home for monkey's swimming so they can supervise the cooking of the soup! 15 mins till nap time and I am going to have a diet coke and watch Millionaire Matchmaker:)

What do you do during naptime?

No comments:

Post a Comment