It is snowing AGAIN!!! I heart snow!! It is so pretty to look out the window in the breakfast nook, drink my coffee and watch it snow. We will venture out later to go to Jo-Ann Fabrics to see if they can figure out how I messed up my sewing machine! I really had no idea how to thread it, etc and it is a mess! I am trying to make sweet girl a pillowcase for her toddler pillow! We always make it a point to go to Panera on snowy days so we have to go there too! My parents always call us from Denver to tell us "We are at Panera watching the snow come down!" So I guess this rubbed off on us. Leftover from our Oakley days when we could walk there.. tear :( So here goes the week of meals!! I got a lot of these meals from a lady's blog I read at Orgjunkie
Monday - Mediterranean Chicken
Tuesday - Crockpot Candy Chicken
Wednesday - Enchilada Chicken
Thursday - Burgundy Pork Tenderloin
Friday - Leftovers
Saturday - Black Bean and Chicken Quesadillas
Sunday - Steak Hogies
Monday, February 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment