Saturday, October 17, 2009
It's been a long time!
I haven't posted in a while!! Things have been winding down with Cross Country - yay! Coach has the last meet of the year on Monday and then he works on the video for 2 weeks. Not gonna lie, I get pretty sick of the video because I 'get' to see it at least 100 times! Carey and I are teaching a coupon class on Friday for a staff development day for the Kenton County Libraries. Should be fun. We are even preparing a powerpoint presentation. Not bad for 2 moms! I am so ready for fall weather... right now, we have skipped fall and gone right to winter:( I have these cute outfits for monkey and sweet girl for our outdoor fall pics but can't find a nice day to do them! That's about all from here. Sweet girl has started waving and clapping and we even heard her say bye bye and hi! Cutie... I will try to get a video but she doesn't usually preform on command!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment