Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Disneyland!


When we go to LA in December for the GG Christmas party, we are going to go to Disneyland for 2 days! Monkey is super excited and I have to admit, I am also! Last night, I made a little DVD on their site of things to do there and he and I watched it this morning. There are going to be so many fun things to do! He will be tall enough to ride most of the rides. We are staying at the Sheraton Park (free with points!). We have a balcony that overlooks the park so we can watch the fireworks from our room every night! It looks like food is pretty $$ there so we will try to eat a lot of our free breakfast each morning. I think we will do dinner on Thursday night at Goofy's Kitchen. I can make priority reservations 60 days in advance and even request egg-free meals! That is all I have planned so far. We can get a few $ off our tickets with a teacher discount. I am going to buy monkey a few things ahead of time at the Disney Store and wrap them in Mickey paper so he can have a few things to open each morning. He can get an autograph book and ears at the park!

No comments:

Post a Comment