Friday, March 11, 2011

Night away

This weekend is the state club hockey tourney in Canton. I will be going with coach and we will be leaving the crazy kiddos here! Yahoo! Our wonderful neighbor is coming over at 3 AM tomorrow so we can lv. There is a game tonight that we will miss because coach is playing in his band and the first game tomorrow is at 8 AM in Canton - hence the 3 am departure. I am already exhausted thinking about it! My plan for tomorrow is hockey, massage, nap and more hockey. I am really hoping they don't win all 3 games ( I know, great attitude!) but if they do, they play at 8 am Sunday morning and I want to sleep!!!!! Monkey has been waking up at 5 am everyday for a few weeks now and I am a walking zombie! Aargh. Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment