Monday, February 21, 2011

Linking Party

FYI - I am thinking about keeping the Christmas background all year round since it is almost March and I still have it up! We will see.

I am following Carey's lead and linking some cool things I have found lately!

I found this site and have been using it for a few weeks. I love it. It is so nice to have all recipes and a grocery list in one document! So far the meals are pretty good and easy to cook!

My mother in law bought me this and the recipes above have fit right in with this system. Plus it is super cute!

The kids and I are going here to visit my parents on Wednesday - Woo hoo. Goodbye winter, hello summer! We do not have a direct flight which scares me so hopefully everyone will behave! Sweet girl will have her first non lap flight and I will take this for her carseat. Monkey uses this on flights. Keeps him a little safer and he stays in his seat better. He is a few lbs past the weight limit but oh well!

Just in case we get stranded in Hotlanta, I made a hotel reservation at the airport all suite hotel (and indoor pool!) I have terrible visions of trying to sleep on the airport floor with two screaming children!!!

That's all from the homefront!

No comments:

Post a Comment