We are still around! Carey was reminding me that I have not blogged in a long time!!We have had a busy few weeks traveling and with visitors. The kids and I went to Denver to visit my parents for a week and had a great time. I was so worried about sweet girl in the plane but she did great. This was a time I was glad she was shy! Flying with monkey at this age, I spent the entire flight walking up and down the the aisles with him but she stayed on my lap the whole time! Coming home, there were 40 open seats so we got a row to ourselves and she wore monkey's CARES Vest which made me feel better about her safety - it was super bumpy!
We did a lot of swimming in Denver - monkey was jumping off the side and swimming by himself, no vest, back to the steps! It was so cool! I have a friend there who had a 3 year old who was doing it also and monkey couldnt let the little boy show him up! Both kids got some sort of bug out there:( But it was still so great to spend time with Nana and PopPop. My parents got a new iMac when we were there and it is awesome!! I installed Skype on it and we have been skyping with my parents!
Coach's mom came to visit the day after we got home and we had a great time also. She and I had a shopping day and monkey and GopGop made yummy chocolate chip cookies together!
Sweet girl had her 18 mo (1 mo late!) check up this week - 60% for height and 40% for weight. She just weighs 21 lbs. We finally turned her around in her carseat. That's about it around here.. Old friends that moved to DC are coming to visit today - yay. School starts Sept 8 - double yay!!
Thursday, September 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Triple yeah for a blog entry!
ReplyDelete