
Remember this post? Scratch that... we just booked a cruise!! I have always been hesitant to go on a cruise because I love to travel and really see different places, not just hang out on a cruise and I get seasick! But I found this cruise that visits a different port everyday so it is less cruise like and more travel like. We can see 6 different countries and unpack our bags only once! We were going for an interior room but my parents upgraded us to a balcony room as our anniversary present - woo hoo!! I booked it last week myself. Talked to a AAA travel agent who was great but could not book trips on Carnival - no idea why and the other agent I talked to assured me that her price that was $400 above any price I had found was the cheapest I could get... uhh hello, do you know who you are talking to?? You KNOW I can find it cheaper:) So I got the exact room she found that was the 'cheapest' for $400 cheaper. I have also read that the cruises have a history of price drops and if there is one, I just call and the $ is taken off the final payment or in the form of on board credit! Woo hoo.. so now I have to stalk the Carnival Website everyday!! We were first thinking of going on Royal Caribbean but for the price difference, we picked Carnival b/c we will hardly be on the ship. I will talk more about the excursions later! We will get to San Juan 2 or 3 days early and stay there - I am excited! Here are the trip details - San Juan, St Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, St Lucia, St Kitts, St Maarten and back to San Juan!




Maybe we will copy you! Sounds fun, you should be a travel agent!
ReplyDelete