Monkey had his first dentist appointment yesterday! He did a GREAT job! I was a little worried because I was getting my teeth cleaned at the same time and I was afraid he would be scared. But he was fine. The only problem was that he told the hygenist he couldn't have the bubblegum toothpaste because he can't have bubblegum! Funny. Dr. Brad gave him an A+ checkup. He got to pick out a batman toothbrush and other goodies. He even talked them into a goody bag for sweet girl! She did a great job also sitting in her stroller while I got my teeth cleaned. Monkey took this picture of her, I thought it was pretty good! After that, monkey got his hair cut at a real barber shop! It was old school Mason day. Dentist with no frills - you still have to spit there, they dont have one of those fancy sucker outers! Then the barber was old school too - all the men were hanging out gossiping! But they were watching Real Housewives of Orange County! I did hear them talking about eating Vennison in the back though - whew. Went along with the deer headon the wall decor!
My parents will be here in 4 hrs (thanks, Carey!)- YAY! I am going to put my mom to work getting ready for the party!





No comments:
Post a Comment