Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Trip Report!

We had so much fun at Disney and at the GG Christmas Party. Pics are uploading now - all 200 of them... so grab a cup of coffee! The time change really messed up monkey, he was up at 4-5 am each morning and asleep by 5-6 everynight! But he was a trooper, no naps for that kid! He loved getting all the characters autographs - coach made him a really cute autograph book before we went. He made up a song and sang it to Mickey - it was so cute. We didn't get it on video b/c we didn't know he was going to do it! It went something like "My name is ...., I am 4 yrs old and I have mickey ears" - priceless! He rode all the roller coasters in DL even Space Mountain. He says that was his favorite ride but when it was over, he said "I loved that but I never want to ride it again!!" We didn't get to ride the Dumbo ride or another one that you went into a whales mouth so we will save that for the next trip. The lines werent too bad at all so that was great! Sweet girl did great with my mom but I think she wiped my mom out!

The GG party was a blast yet again. Bounce house, pony rides, reptile show, strolling cowboy (the theme this year was a hoedown), scotch and cigar tasting, visit from santa and food food food! Monkey got roller skates, elbow and knee pads and we got a gift card to Bed Bath and Beyond. Fun fun fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment